Saturday, June 2, 2007

BUILDING STEAM WITH A GRAIN OF SALT

Although this is my second day really going at this event, I feel big things are looming over the horizon. I'm getting in touch with sponsors for raffle prizes, the small ones and even the BIG ones. I've already been in contact with fine folks at One Million Comix for possible sponsorship. I've built a great relationship with these guys as they're customer service oriented and go great lengths to make their customers happy. Also, I've recruited the help of my close friend Franz who is works occasionally with the people over at the Hairy Tarantula and is a regular patron at 401 Games. The BIG one I'm going after is Hasbro, which owns the North American rights to the intellectual property pertaining to anything Transformers.

I'll be seeking more sponsors and will probably check out the different restaurants in my neighbourhood and see if they could help out with a gift certificate or two in exchange for acknowledgement of their support of this campaign on my facebook group, the blog dedicated to this campaign, and have their logos emblazoned on the t-shirts I will be wearing during my camping outing outside of Scotiabank Theatre up till the movie premieres.

Next on my list of targets: Kubo Radio, Barrio, Soma Restaurant & Lounge, The Burger Shoppe, Dangerous Dan's, The Comrade, and Baldini, all of which are restaurants in the neighbourhood that I live in, which I love <3

No comments: