Friday, July 20, 2007

WINNERS OF THE RAFFLE PRIZES!

Hey guys,

You've been waiting and here we have it... !! The winners of the TRANSFORMING FOR SICK KIDS Initiative's Raffle Prizes are:

ULTIMATE TRANSFORMERS GEEK - Christos D!

TASTE OF LESLIEVILLE/RIVERSIDE - Mark T!

CITY LIFESTYLE - Stephanie M!

Silver Snail Prize package - Janice C!

One Million Comix Prize - Patricia W!

The Second in the City prize package - Ryan P!

The Sushi Marche gift certificate - Vielka O!

DOT Patio & Home gift certificate - Frank W!

Baila Boogaloo Salsa lessons gift certificate - Chi Lam T

3MOVIES IN THE CITY prizes:
  • Steven Ma
  • Maurice C
  • May Lam

2 Coffee, Tea or Movie prizes:

  • Gus G
  • Jennifer T

Winners will be contacted and will have their prizes sent in the mail or delivered or picked up in person!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Will,

Nice work on the fundraising for Sick Kids ! Way to go, congratulations.

I got your phone message that I won the Transformers Geek prize, but after I returned your call I didn't hear anything, nor did I get anything mailed to me.

Would you be so kind as to call me back at (416) 920-5483, or alternatively, mail my raffle prize to my address below?

Thanks.

Christos Draxl
72 Carlton Street - Apt #1
Toronto, ON
M5B 1L6

Anonymous said...

Dear Will,

It's been several years, and yet my name, address, message, phone number somehow still appears on your webpage.

Can you please delete my entry on your blog, as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Christos Draxl