Sunday, July 1, 2007

HAPPY CANADA DAY & DAY 1 UPDATES!

Me before trying to get some airtime on the Edge.. didn't get any... = (


My co-worker Rick, yukking it up with my Optimus Prime Helmet
Alex Giancoulas of One Million Comix giving us a Unicron Statue as a prize. This thing is HUGE!


Happy Canada Day everyone!

Just working from my room right now, trying to make a mad dash to update everything and be out there ASAP.

It's been really fun going out there on my own, trying to promote this cause and at the very least making people smile. The goal is to raise money in support of the SickKids Foundation, but at the same time I needed to have fun myself, so I just went about meeting random people while lugging around the huge Unicron Statue and just start random conversations and vibe from there. No negative reactions, just boat loads of fun and getting to know people on a more personal level compared to conventional "canvassers."

Anyhoo, that was just me rambling before I head off. I'll have a more coherent post coming up soon.

Here's a video of me before going out on Day 1:


No comments: